WELCOME TO GOLDEN OLDIES!
Golden Oldies Auto Sales opened in 1991 with 1 location and 2 employees. Today we have 2 locations one in Hudson and the other in Spring Hill Florida. We have a staff of more than 20 hard working employees. We have helped more than 20,000 people get into their new to them vehicle! We help people find the car that best fits their needs and budget. Everyone needs a car to get to work, and at Golden Oldies, we know we are helping people move forward in life.
Whether you are looking to buy, sell or trade in your car. Golden Oldies is here to assist you!
Why choose Golden Oldies?
- 2 Locations serving greater Pasco and Hernando counties as well as Hillsborough, Pinellas and beyond!
- A wide range of inventory with over 200 pre-owned Cars, Trucks, Vans and SUV's in stock!
- We facilitate financing from a variety of local and nationwide Banks and Credit Unions as well as the occasional Buy here/Pay here loan!
- Sales representatives and Managers that have a combined 200 years of Experience!
- An onsite full repair facility and detail shop!
Come find out why Golden Oldies is Your Hometown Dealer!
We take great care and pride in assembling nothing short of a top-notch team. Not only is each member of our team extremely knowledgeable about what they do, but they're also compassionate and helpful.
Our diverse staff ensures there is always someone to answer your questions and someone you can relate to. Our Average Tenure for employees is 13 years! So you can have a Friendly Face to deal with for years to come, there is also a good chance that you'll actually know the person you're working with - making what could be a potentially stressful situation that much easier.
Making up the Golden Oldies team in Hudson and Spring Hill, Florida
MEET OUR TEAM OF AUTOMOTIVE EXPERTS
- Hello valued customers,
- Born in St. Petersburg, Florida and raised in New Port Richey, I am a 3rd generation Florida native with a love of cars in my blood. My grandfather started in the Automotive business in the early 50s after retiring a Captain from the Clearwater Police Department. My father followed in his footsteps running a large Automotive Wholesale operation in the Tampa Bay Area before eventually purchasing a Toyota Dealership in the early 80's. I started working for him as a young man buying and selling cars wholesale till he opened the Toyota Store. I joined him there working my way up from the Service and Parts departments into Sales and Finance side of the business. When he sold the Dealership I went on with my wife to start Golden Oldies Auto Sales. I am still responsible for purchasing the inventory and heavily involved in the day-to-day operations. I am very lucky to have met many friends and business contacts along the way. I feel very fortunate to still truly enjoy my work.
- Kirk Thomas - Dealer/Owner
- Tony has been in the Pasco/Hernando area for 28 yrs. He has been happily married for 26 years to his wife Paige. His family is his life, he has 3 children, 24yr old daughter, 22 yr old son and his baby girl who is 17. He has been in sales for 26 years and he says he has never SOLD anyone, but he has earned a lot of customers business.
- Tony enjoys helping people out without the drama of the (typical car sales stunts) He is honest and loyal. He has the ability to build solid relationships because of the way he treats people and the value he provides them.
- Tony is very active in the community, he is part of BNI, West Pasco Chamber of Commerce, Hernando County Chamber of Commerce for the last 7 years also sits on the Leadership Pasco Board of Directors for the last 4 yrs.
- His motto: Dedication to building lifelong relationships with our team members, guests and community by serving with integrity, kindness and respect
- Anthony "Tony" Vannata
- Hello! Pete here:
- Originally from Boston, Pete has been in the car business since 1984 working both in New Car Sales and Pre-Owned sales, the last 18 years right here at Golden Oldies. Pete has been a Pasco County resident since 1989. Pete is an active member of our local chapter of Business Networking International, BNI for short where he is not only a board member but also an Attendance Champion! Pete is married with two adult children and is very active in his free time and is an avid kayaker and do-it yourselfer! Let Pete put his 30 plus years of experience to work for you!
- Peter DeGeorge
- Hello valued customers:
- Originally from New York, Jim is the most senior member of our staff at well over 20 years right here at Golden Oldies where he has helped over 3,500 people get into their new-to-them Car, Truck, Van and SUV's! Jim has been in the car business since the late 70's working both in Finance, Management, New Car Sales and Pre-Owned sales! Jim has lived and worked right here in Pasco County since 1978. Jim has three adult children and five very active Grand Children in his free time and is an avid fisherman and boater! Let Jim put his almost 40 years of experience to work for you!
- Jim Hays
- Hello folks, Don here:
- Originally from New York I've been with Golden Oldies over 20 years as Service Manager and Chief Mechanic. I have 35 years of ASE certified experience, and being an expert in all phases of auto repair. My customers know that our vehicles are in top shape when sold! I’m proud to be an original member of the Golden Oldies Team.
- Don Morrell
- My name is Bryan. I'm originally from Northern Illinois and have lived in Hernando County since 1991. I have been a sales professional working in the beverage and automobile industry for over 30 years. I'm proud to be part of the sales team of Golden Oldies Auto Sales where I can serve the surrounding area honestly with a low pressure experience. Come by and say hi or call my cell phone at 352-835-6702. I look forward to helping you with your next purchase.
- Bryan Schoonover
- Hello Valued Customers,
- I am a 4th generation Floridian born and raised on a strawberry farm in Plant City. After service in the United States Air Force, I was offered a Finance Manager position at a small dealership and that is where I found my love for the automotive business.
- Having spent 34 years in the business I love, I have joined the family run business the community knows as Golden Oldies.
- I bring my years of experience to enable Golden Oldies Autos, Inc. to continue and enhance their reputation of providing hand selected pre-owed autos at a responsible price.
- I look forward to assisting in any way possible.
- Rob DeLiguori - General Manager
- Hello Customers:
- My name is Felix Ramos! I'm originally from Connecticut and have lived in Hernando County since 1995. I have been in the Automotive Industry right after High School in the Service Side of it and in Sales since 2007. I am proud to be part of Golden Oldies Auto Sales Group where I can help Customers find the right Car for all their Transportation Needs. I look forward to the opportunity to serve you, your family and friends on the next purchase!
- Felix Ramos - Sales
- Originally from East Tennessee, I have been in Florida since 1978. I grew up working in my father's service station business where I learned to serve customers with honesty and respect. With that same passion to serve people, I have been in auto sales for over 25 years, where I met my beautiful wife Cathi when she purchased her vehicle from me. I enjoy spending my time with her, 4 children and 3 grandchildren.
- I am blessed to be at Golden Oldies where everyone shares those same values and principles. I look forward to serving you and making your purchase a great experience.
- Johnny Bowers - Sales
- Originally from New York City, The Lower East Side. Moved to Florida right after 911, October 2001. A Marine Corp Veteran, living in Spring Hill for 19 years.
- Also, an active member of the community, member of The Knights of Columbus, Domino Club of Spring Hill, and the DAV - Disable American Veteran.
- I have two children a 23-year-old daughter and a 16-year-old son. My daughter tells everyone that when you buy a car from my dad you will have a fun time. Building relationships with my customers is important to me and treating every customer like Family. I like to sell with integrity, honesty and respect. No high-pressure sales here.
- Been in the car business for 27 years and I love what I do.
- My favorite thing about living in this area is the Gulf. The boating, fishing and the Hernando flats.
- Angel Garcia
WE AT GOLDEN OLDIES TAKE GREAT PRIDE IN CUSTOMER SATISFACTION!
100% satisfaction is our goal. Let us know how we did by you. Please post a review or rate our dealership. Your feedback helps others make purchasing decisions and allows us to fine-tune our customer service to provide the absolute best experience for all.
A Part of the Community
Golden Oldies can be found all over the communities of Port Richey and Spring Hill, the same places our employees live, work and flourish. Our dealership spends countless hours in our community building relationships, we're not simply here working in Port Richey and Spring Hill, we're making friends. You might see us on the lot helping you with a used Car Truck or SUV, or at your sons or Daughters baseball game. Our Service Center Master Technician who recently changed your oil, might bump into you at your favorite Port Richey or Spring Hill grocery store.
Being an active member of our community is a top priority for Golden Oldies. Please contact us. We would love to hear from you.